Odico provides professional and exceptional kitchen exhaust cleaning and deep cleaning solutions according to Dubai Municipality No 61/1991 and NFPA 96 standards with an experienced and team of resources. Maintaining and cleaning exhausts is very important and essential to maintain a healthy and a hygienic environment. We understand that after years of grease deposits, it poses a fire hazard because it is highly flammable. Left uncleaned, exhaust systems eventually accumulate enough grease to become extreme fire hazards.
Our process gives you a detailed inspection, site surveying, checks leakage, and gives you a professional clean based on industry standards.
· Kitchen Hood Cleaning: The kitchen hood is one the parts of the exhaust system. Kitchen hood cleaning targets this area, which remains unseen, but collects a lot of grease.
· Riser Cleaning: The riser is a part of the exhaust system, which is hard to access. We get rid of the tough contaminants and dirt in the area, giving it a deep clean.
· Kitchen Duct Cleaning: We clean the ducts in your kitchen for best air removal performance, while removing grease, which leads to poor hygiene and fire hazards.
· Ecological Unit Cleaning: We give this unit a professional clean, which makes sure it continues to properly remove smoke, oil and grease from the kitchen.
· Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning: The blades of the fan are very tough to reach and have high amounts of dust and grease. We make sure these are removed from every corner on every side.
Odico utilises an innovative and eco-friendly process that allows us to deliver exceptional results in a reasonable period of time. To ensure we deliver services that meet your exact needs, we will perform an initial site visit to analyse the depth and extensiveness of service your place requires. Based on this analysis, we will develop a comprehensive turn-key proposal detailing the services needed and an exact quotation of the package.
Once approved, our team will move in to the site and perform deliver the service according to the quotation.